An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Theatre Practitioners and Theatre Nurses in Orpington, Kent.
A private health care provider in the UK, this client has fantastic learning and development opportunities to all employees.
They are looking for talented health professionals to join their team in a range of roles, including:
- Theatre Practitioners
- Theatre Nurses (Anaesthetics/Recovery)
- Theatre Nurses (Scrub)
As part of an established team, you will provide quality care for patients using the latest technology and on-site support services.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- External Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification.
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1
This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes:
- 33 Days paid Annual leave including bank holidays
- Free Care Parking on site
- Defined contribution pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Bi-annual health screening
- Family and Friends Discount on service
- 24-7 Free counseling program.
If you're interested in any of these roles and are looking for a new challenging, do not hesitate to contact our Permanent Recruitment team by calling 01737 336397 or emailing email@example.com
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Affinity Workforce.
To apply for this role, please scroll down and select the red 'APPLY FOR THIS ROLE' button.