Full-Time or Part-Time, Minimum of 6 months clinical experience, Degree or Diploma in Nursing.
Registered Midwifes needed. Good pay rates.
We're Team24, a healthcare recruitment provider specialising in finding qualified nursing and clinical staff for temporary and permanent work across a range of clients including NHS and private healthcare employers. If you work with us, you'll see patient care is at the heart of Team24's robust recruitment approach and you'll receive a great experience.
What we need from you
- Mandatory training Basic Life Support, Moving and Handling
- Immunisation reports
- Excellent patient care
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Professional registration with the NMC
- Two clinical references relevant to this clinical setting
If you are passionate about delivering a high standard of patient care and would like to work in a supportive forward-thinking environment, we would like to hear from you if you think you meet the requirements.
What you will receive from us
- Team24 is a tier one provider to the client so you will have access to all shifts
- Opportunity as a Team24 worker to access continued lines of work
- Your own dedicated consultant who will manage your registrations through to clearance
- Free mandatory training if required
- Free DBS check
- Free uniform
It is the policy of the company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex and sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Affinity Workforce.