This role's direct Line Manager is a Capita RPP Team manager but all matters of Clinical Quality are through the Lead Clinician (PHCR) and then to the Deputy Chief Medical Officer (DCMO).
The available roles are part and full-time (between 30 and 37.5 hours per week), flexible working may be available but must meet the needs of the service and only after satisfactory completion of the training period. The post is based at Upavon, Wiltshire, SN9 6BE. This role would be unsuitable for applicants using Public Transport to travel to work.
Salary based between 30-35K per annum (pro rata depending on working hours), depending on experience.
* Co-operating with and respecting colleagues to create a positive working culture.
* The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively.
* Contribution to the market standing and purpose of Capita through awareness of Group, Divisional and Business Unit synergies to represent and promote Capita values when engaged on Capita business
* Achieving and optimising results using SMART processes.
* Evidenced experience in multi-disciplinary team working.
* Evidenced experience in audit and appraisal
* Inspiring, supporting and developing others to optimise levels of performance.
* Delivery of business objectives through effective setting of personal and team goals.
Key Skills & Qualifications - Summary:
* Qualified Nurse with at least 5 years NMC post-registration experience.
* Current PIN with no restrictions.
* Qualification / Experience in Occupational Health is desirable but is by no means essential.
* Qualified Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist or Paramedic with at least 5 years HCPC post-registration experience.
* Effective written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise work load.
* Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative as well as part of as a multi-disciplinary team.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer literacy.
The closing date for this vacancy is Thursday 31st August 2017.
To apply or find out more information, please contact the Kristina or Grace on 01737 304 833.
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Affinity Workforce.