Their Birmingham hospital are currently looking for a Lead Theatre Practitioner to join their Theatre team. The hospital Boasts three theatres and a endoscopy unit, open Monday - Saturday, Filling 6 theatre bays and 15 endoscopy walk in appointments per day, the site specialises in Orthopaedics and all 3 theatre are regularly booked all day.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months' experience in a lead theatres role of any specialty however if you are a surgical first assistant it would be a distinct advantage. You will be a deputy manager or lead with experience of JAG or CQC inspections and have skills in people management, rostering and HR processes. You will be expected to be clinically active within your specialism.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead a department
* Competent across a range of clinical skills supported by professional competence and knowledge
* Evidence of success in working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing services and standards
* Financial awareness with an appreciation of the need to balance the provision of quality care while maintaining a business focus
* Knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies, such as the Care Quality Commission.
* Previous experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent
The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
Private Medical insurance
Bi-annual health Screening
Family and Friends Discount on services
24 -7 Counselling program.
To apply please call Scott on 017337 336 397, email scott.parker@Capita.co.uk or Click to apply.
Team 24 - Apply Online is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.