Located in Cambridgeshire in the East of England, the hospital sees patients for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiothoracic disease; it is also a national centre for a range of specialist services, including pulmonary endarterectomy (PEA).
To be suitable for this role, you will have the following key skills:
* Excellent people skills
* Good communication and observation
*Able to provide precise feedback and sound advice
* A team player
* Passionate and committed to the role you play in the well being of patients
The essential requirements are:
* Right to work in the UK
* Current NMC registration and proven experience as a Registered Nurse
* A minimum of 1 year's clinical experience in the NHS
* Experience as a band 5 ITU equivalent nurse
In Return, Team24 offers you the following key Benefits:
* Flexible working hours
* Full Induction given and free DBS check for registration ahead of work
* Training and development opportunities as part of a large private sector organisation
* Candidate loyalty scheme
We also offer a "refer a friend" scheme where you are able to claim up to £300 per nurse you refer to us (Dependant on the grade of Nurse).
Team24 are a leading nationwide healthcare agency, providing flexible temporary and permanent staffing solutions in medical recruitment. Our dedicated team work closely with both NHS and private clients to match the best candidates with the right jobs.
To work for us, you will be required to demonstrate the ability to work in a challenging and varied environment, continuing to provide quality healthcare.
Apply now or get in contact for more information!
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Capita plc.