We are looking for qualified Doctors with ideally 5 years post full GMC Registration experience to join our team at:
Assessment Centre Glencorse,
* as required by contract (minimum number of sessions required) and in compliance with the mandated military medical standards as laid down in the Joint Service Publication (JSP 950) as well as single service variance and Capita guidelines and documents.
* Ensure that all relevant documentation is completed for each medical.
* Undertake the medicals in a professional manner following the GMC "Good Medical Practice" guidelines.
* Ensure that the Service Level Agreements are maintained so that appointments are carried out and paperwork is completed legibly and returned within the agreed timeframes, where appropriate.
* Completion of computerised reports.
* Comply with Capita Audit and Quality Assurance processes.
* Complete Referrals to the Clinical Lead / Single Service Occupational Physician (sSOP) as per protocols identified in JSP 950, single Service Variance and Capita documents and guidelines.
* Undertake regular refresher training on recruitment medical guidelines as requested by our Chief Medical Officer.
* Comply with Capita clinical governance requirements and ensure that requests for documentation such as professional indemnity certificates are sent on request.
* Any other tasks associated with the role.
* Co-operating with and respecting colleagues to create a positive working culture.
* The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively.
* Contribution to the market standing and purpose of Capita through awareness of Group, Divisional and Business Unit synergies to represent and promote Capita values when engaged on Capita business
* Creating the best possible experience for Business Partners and their customers using the principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
* Achieving and optimising results using SMART processes.
* Evidenced experience in multi-disciplinary team working.
* Evidenced experience in audit and appraisal
* Experience in fitness for work assessments desirable
If you are interested to apply, please contact Chloe Hutchings on 0207 084 7454
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Capita plc.