Along with competent Technical, Health, Safety and Environmental support & assistance, your skills will be providing assistance to Engineering Assistants in carrying out their role at several sites but predominantly Canterbury.
Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer with 17th Edition and a valid CSCS card with general engineering experience from either a hospital, hotel or similar background where facilities management is required for preventative and reactive maintenance.
You will have at least three years' experience and looking to step up to join the largest private healthcare group in the country.
Qualifications and Skills needed -
* Experience in a maintenance environment post apprenticeship or qualification gained
* General engineering experience, demonstrating practical knowledge of L8 Legionella ACOP, working with BMS, HVAC, Medgas within Hospital buildings
* Current Construction Safety Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card and 17th Edition Electrical Engineering
* Experience in reporting to senior management whilst also coordinating the teams and being a subject matter expert.
The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes -
* 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
* Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
* Private Medical insurance
* Life Assurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* Bi-annual health Screening
* Family and Friends Discount on services
* 24 -7 Counselling program.
Team 24 are a preferred recruitment provider to our client and as such we will act as your first point of contact for the recruitment to this opportunity. We are proud to offer you a dedicated consultant that will be working with you on your application process.
If you believe this is the next step in your career click to apply or for more information, please call Chris on 01737 336 397 or email your CV to chris.wethered@Team24.co.uk
It is the policy of the company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex and sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone
Team 24 - Apply Online is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.