Their Droitwich Spa Hospital, Worcestershire is looking to bring in an Endoscopy Practitioner.
In order to be considered you should demonstrate the following:
* To provide quality planned care across the endoscopy patient pathway, supporting and assisting the Endoscopy Practitioner Lead in the management and organisation of care provision within the endoscopy unit.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
* Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
* Provide quality planned care for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures within own scope of practice.
All across the UK employees enjoy full and fulfilling careers, whilst also making time for those little moments that make life magical. With 25 days holiday on top of Bank holidays, childcare vouchers, an excellent pension scheme and private medical insurance, they believe everyone should have more time for life.
If you would like to learn more contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01737 366 397 - We look forward to speaking to you soon
Team 24 - Apply Online is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.