That's why they are committed to empowering there employees and why they encourage them to take time for life. Because, living life is as important as loving the job you do. Their Bishops Wood Hospital, Northwood seeks a Clinical Services Manager for Oncology.
Your experience will make the difference. Here your duties will include;
* Taking responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
* Developing, motivating the performance of all clinical staff, ensuring the achievement of CQC Standards as required for nursing services in an acute care hospital accepting planned and emergency surgical and medical admissions.
* Developing own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Deploying, supervising and teaching of staff within the clinical area supporting the hospital management team in providing clinical leadership.
Your background will include;
* Valid NMC registration.
* Mentorship and Preceptorship and Chemotherapy administration qualification essential.
* Palliative Care and Symptom control, End Of Life and Management experience required as this role covers SACT administration, and inpatient care.
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
* Previous experience within a Clinical Lead role.
All across the UK employees enjoy full and fulfilling careers, whilst also making time for those little moments that make life magical. With 25 days holiday on top of Bank holidays, childcare vouchers, an excellent pension scheme and private medical insurance, they believe everyone should have more time for life.
If you would like to learn more contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01737 366 397 - We look forward to speaking to you soon.
Team 24 - Apply Online is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.