You will have at least 12 months experience and looking to step up to join the largest private healthcare group in the country.
Qualifications and Skills needed -
* Experience in a Maintenance Environment post apprenticeship or qualification gained
* Current Construction Safety Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card / JIB Card.
* Experience in working under own initiative is required.
* General engineering experience, demonstrating practical knowledge of L8 Legionella ACOP, working with BMS, HVAC, Medgas within Hospital buildings
The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes -
* 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
* Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
* Private Medical insurance
* Life Assurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* Bi-annual health Screening
* Family and Friends Discount on services
* 24 -7 Counselling program.
For more information please call Chris on 01737 336 397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Team 24 - Apply Online is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.