You will be from either the NHS or private healthcare providers and have skills, knowledge and experience to add value to the Nursing department.
You will thrive on working under pressure with some of the leading consultants in the industry.
The site is looking for:
* NMC registered Sister / Charge nurse with at least 2 years' experience in a similar level within surgical wards in the NHS or Private hospital environment.
Full time 37.5 hours per week
The hospital provides private healthcare and complex surgery with 46 beds, 3 theatres and a dedicated Radiology department
You will be working on a flexible 4 week working rota between the hours of 08:00-20:00 with set planned day lists Monday - Friday with alternate Saturdays.
You will gain access to a market leading and fully funded training programme that is specifically designed to accelerate your career progression with nationally recognised qualifications in both clinical and managerial fields.
On top of the Competitive salary and fully funded training programme, you will receive a generous benefits package including:
* Childcare vouchers
* Private healthcare scheme
* Bi-annual health screening
* 5 weeks Annual leave + Bank holidays
* Contribution based private pension scheme
Click Apply to send your application or for more information please call Chris Wethered on 01737 336 397 or email email@example.com
Team 24 - Apply Online is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.