Once you have registered online, we will invite you to attend an interview with a Team24 panel. This is a good opportunity for us to find out more about what you want from your next role, such as flexible hours or a career-developing move. It’s also a good chance for you to find out more about how we work with doctors and ask any questions you may have.
The more information you bring along to the interview, the faster we can find you a suitable placement. To help things run smoothly, please take the time to read this guidance on what you should do before the interview date.
- Review the list of documents you should bring. Details will be emailed to you and there is also a list below
- Plan your journey. We don’t want you to be flustered and fed up when we meet you, so make sure you know where we are before setting out
- Obtain your references. These must be completed by someone in a senior and clinical role, and should be signed and verified
- Complete your application for an enhanced DBS check
Remember, if you have any questions, you can ring our helpful Registrations Team on 01737 858095.
Below is a list of essential paperwork to bring with you on the day. There will be other documents as well as these, so please read our emails carefully prior to your interview.
You may be able to post, email or fax other documents after the interview but we need to see originals for the list above. Ring the Registrations Team if you have any questions or concerns.
- Entire Occupational Health records
- ID documents as required for DBS applications and right to work evidence
- At least two forms of proof of address
- Proof of professional qualifications
- Evidence of completed training
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional body (where applicable)
- Limited Company/PAYE documents
- Completed reference forms